Here are the details of the release!
- The March release stamps (4 total- 2 background stamps and 2 stamp sets) will be "sneaked" Monday-Wednesday at 7PM CST!
- The full sets will be revealed on Thursday night!
- Stamps will be available for sale at 10 PM CST that night!
- The March release stamps will be 10% off in the store from March 24th-March 31st!!!
- Purchase all 4 sets and receive 15% off from March 24th- March 31st!!!
This is truly an amazing set! It has so many fun images and sentiments- it's really going to knock your socks off! I can't wait until you see the whole set!
For this card, I pulled out my Blueberry Sky cardstock and stamped the peace sign included in this set with versamark ink all over the card. Then, I inked up my Bit of Burlap stamp with Smokey Shadow ink and stamped it over top. I really love mixing and matching the images to get exactly the look I am going for! So fun! Then, I inked around the edge of the card with Fresh Snow ink.
I stamped this incredible sentiment with Smokey Shadow ink on a Mat Stack 4 die cut- it fits PERFECTLY! If you have this die, you need this sentiment! I finished the card off with a pretty Plum Pudding satin bow!
I hope you all are enjoying the new release festivities as much as I am!
Don't forget to stop by the Market Street Stamps blog to leave a comment for your chance to win this set!