4.12.2013

CASE Study & Sundrifter...

Hey!
 
It's been awhile, eh? Haha!
We've been running around a lot lately with baseball starting and spring break and some sickies, but we're doing well now and getting back into the groove of things!
 
I've got a quick, clean and simple card to share with you today that I made for the CASE Study challenge! I LOVE JJ Bolton's card this week- great inspiration!
 
 
 
Here's my card:
 
 
I used the super cool Studio Calico Sundrifter Frame and Feathers Stamp Set to create this card. First, I stamped the long arrow stamp in several different pigment ink colors. Then, I stamped the frame with Versafine Onyx Black ink and fussy cut it. I added some vellum behind the fame so you can see the fun arrows can peek through! And how sweet is that sentiment... just love it...
 
Make sure you run over and check out the CASE Study challenge- super fun!
 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

9 comments:

  1. wow this is so cool! LOVE the effect of the vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is the coolest and so pinning it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning. You have done a wonderful job.

    Teneale

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sentiment on the vellum! WHat a great idea as the background is too cool to cover up! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is FABulous! Love the vellum sentiment & how you've framed it. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, love that little frame! thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, love that little frame. thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! Love the bright, cheery colors and the wonderfyl placement of the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great design! love the vellum over the rainbow stamping!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS